Sure, we’re all thankful for our family, friends, Black Friday and…blah, blah, blah. Enough of the blabbering, folks, it’s time for the football season’s stretch run. So now that the turkey’s been gobbled, the potatoes mashed and the desserts – oh, the desserts – let’s talk about the top 10 things that Buffalo Bills fans are grateful for this holiday season.
10. Not being Jets fans.
9. An upcoming offseason that will see Bill Cowher, Jon Gruden and Andy Reid without head coaching jobs.
8. One of the few stadiums remaining that still has some character.
6. A win on Sunday puts Buffalo just one game out of a playoff spot.
4. Not being personally responsible for writing out checks to Mario Williams and Ryan Fitzpatrick (although I suppose having the means to do so wouldn’t be so bad).
3. Kelly to Reed.
2. The 9th pick of the 2010 Draft: Clifford J. Spiller.
1. Incredible fans like this guy, and the thousands of others who have stuck by the team despite a dozen straight seasons without a playoff appearance.
More stories you might like