1. Lynch was voted as one of the TOP 100 NFL players in 2012.
2. After every touchdown, since high school, Lynch eats a pack of Skittles. He says his mother gives him a pack before every game. He calls these his “Power Pellets” and attributes them as a key to his success. It was said that in December, Mars candy gave him a 2 year supply of Skittles with a custom dispenser for his locker.
3. Lynch coined his signature alias, “Beast Mode,” during his rookie season with the Buffalo Bills. He was the first 1,000-yard rookie rusher for the Bills since 1984. His nickname was previously “Money” in college at Cal.
4. Lynch enjoys a fresh grill (mouth bling). He currently has one that says “Seahawks.” Marshawn tells NOC that he got his first grill when he was 12 years old. He put it in a napkin in order to eat his food and accidentally threw it away.
5. Lynch has one of the best stiff arms in the NFL. In 2011, he was Seattle’s first to be 1,000-yard rusher since Shawn Alexander (who was then league MVP) in 2005.
6. Lynch has set a Seahawks’ record for having at least 1 touchdown in 11 straight games.
7. Lynch’s 67 yard run in 2010 against the Saints has gone down in NFL history as one of the best runs ever. (ESPN NFL Films)
8. Lynch is as funny as people come. The guy is constantly making his teammates, his opponents, and the fans laugh at local restaurants. He did just that this offseason with his cousin Josh Johnson at Chick Fil-A in Fairfield, CA.
9. Lynch may become a movie star. Lynch will play a part in a cowboy movie called Matt’s Chance. The movie is with Gary Busey, among others, and is about a cowboy’s downward spiral after being betrayed by his girlfriend.
10. Well, you knew this…he is always in BEAST MODE. He does say Beast Mode can be found with in each of us. Regardless, fans need to know that Lynch will continue to be beastin’ into this next season. Watch out NFC.